How does Re-Timer help with Shift Work?
Shift work can leave you feeling permanently jet lagged.
If you are a shift worker Re-Timer can help you with your night shift. Re-Timer can help you feel awake at work and adjust back to your normal sleep pattern when you get home.
Wearing Re-Timer for 30 minutes per day will:
- start adjusting your sleep time before your first night shift
- help you stay awake at work
- enable you to wake up earlier on your days off, and
- help shift the time you feel most tired out of your shift (i.e. from the early hours of the morning to the time you get home and want to go to sleep).
Our staff are available by phone and email to support you. We also provide a 60 day money back guarantee.
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TO SAY
When should I wear Re-Timer for Shift Work?
Re-Timer is worn for 30 minutes a day.
If you are a night shift worker, we recommend wearing Re-Timer before you go to bed, two nights before your first night shift. This will help your body to “delay” or adjust to night shift. We also recommend wearing shortly after waking up, a few days after your last night shift. This will help “advance” your body clock, causing you to wake up earlier on your days off and sleep at night.
Send us an email with an example of some of your shifts for a customized schedule designed for your shifts.
Used by professionals
The Re-Timer program is used by airlines, mining companies and the United States Department of Defence. In partnering with these organisations our objective is to improve the health and safety of employees, including:
- An improved work life balance
- Achieve a better sleep routine
- Reduce tiredness on days off
- Improved staff retention rates